Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Meet Morgan Smith - Moonface Martin in Anything Goes!


What is your role in this production? I am Morgan Smith and I am playing the part of Moonface Martin. I am a self proclaimed Public Enemy (Number 13) but I'm really not a threat to anyone but myself.  I wanted to play Moonface because it's a comic role, something I have not done.

What is your background in theatre? I started in community theatre in 2009, when I played a brother in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat (Festival Players). Since then, I have had one fantastic experience after another (A Little Night Music, Titanic, Ragtime, Into the Woods)! I love singing and acting, meeting and working with other people.......and I'm working on the dancing! Luckily, it's a comic role!

Most challenging aspect? The dance part of this production has been challenging but also the timing. It's a very fast paced script and demands a high energy level to be funny.

Final thoughts? Anything Goes has been a great experience full of wonderful and talented people!

Photo: Morgan with Director Barbara Mah

No comments:

Post a Comment