Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Spotlight on Bill Roberts - Covington in The Misanthrope

What is your role in the show? I play the role of Covington, a theatre and film critic.

What drew you to this production? I thought it would be a fun production to do and I liked Martin Crimp's modern take on Moliere's Misanthrope.

What is your background in theatre? I've been acting for 25 plus years. My first show was at the Citadel Theatre. I've also performed at Festival Place in Sherwood Park,and the Jubilee Auditorium. At the Walterdale I have done six shows. I've loved performing at the Walterdale, the casts are always great, the directors, crew etc. I have also branched it to doing independent film. 

This show ends with a big party, if you were to hold a costume themed party, what kind of theme would you want it to have? I'd do a 30's style gangster party, with 30's style music, decorations etc. Everyone would have to be dressed from the time period.


* Headshot of Bill supplied; Photo of Bill from Apocalypse, Saskatchewan by Douglas Dollars Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment