Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Introducing Nathan MacDonald - Julian in The Misanthrope

What is your role in the show? I'm playing the part of Julian.

What drew you to this production? I've always had a lot of respect for the work that Walterdale does, and felt that it would be a great way to both contribute to the arts in this city and gain some valuable experience at the same time.

What is your background in theatre? I'm still pretty new to acting. I was in a couple of community theatre productions back in my small hometown during my teens, first a bit part in Little Women followed by the role of Peter Van Daan in Diary of Anne Frank the year after that. A couple of years ago I began working at Rapid Fire Theatre, and joined the University Improv group. Since then I've done several local film and commercial spots. This is my first Walterdale production.

This show ends with a big party, if you were to hold a costume themed party, what kind of theme would you want it to have and why? I'm not much of a party planner, but I'll happily show up in costume with a flat of whatever in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment