Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Spotlight on Gerald Mason - Olwyn Vitoller in The Wyrd Sisters

Who are you playing in this production? I play Olwyn Vitoller. He is an Actor/Manager of his Theatre Company


What is your background in theatre? I have been a Member of Walterdale Theatre for many years. I have acted in many production at Walterdale as well as Horizon Stage in Spruce Grove, Sherard Musical Theatre in Sherwood Park, Two One Way Tickets to Broadway in Edmonton, and many others. Walterdale has become home the past few years. This play is no exception. It is a wonderful play to be involved with because of the large cast. It is always a joy to run in to familiar faces again as well as meeting new ones.

* Gerald was most recently see as Mr. Peachum in The Threepenny Opera in April 2011. He grew his beard out for that one and is re-growing it for this one as well!


Why did you come out for this show? I chose this play because it is a comedy. I need a laugh. A lot of my friends were auditioning and I knew that if I got cast I would more than likely be on stage with some of them. The audience should love the play. For them to sit back and not think about our world for a couple of hours will be a treat in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment