Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Opening Night - Wyrd Sisters!

Tonight is opening night for Wyrd Sisters at Walterdale. As with every opening at Walterdale there is a reception afterwards where the audience can mix and mingle with the cast and crew and also enjoy a tipple and a bite or two. Usually I go to opening night, but because of a scheduling conflict I will not be able to. I love the energy of an opening - everyone is extra excited to have the first paying audience (they have had two previews, but it is not the same) and since many have friends and family in the audience they are even more nervous about doing a good job. This show is full of silliness and magic, pyros and demons, witches and evil royalty, and will be a fun ride! I expect for a cold November night this will be just the ticket! Show starts at 8 p.m. I hope you make it out!





* Photo by Douglas Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment