Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Meet Gerald Mason - Elisha Whitney in Anything Goes!


Who do you play in this production? I play Elisha Whitney.  I am very rich. I made my money in the stock exchange in New York and I’m a drunk but most of all I’m a Yale Man!! I’m looking forward in playing this wonderful character.  I never thought that I would take up tap dancing and especially at my young age.

What is the most challenging thing about this show for you? The most difficult aspect of the role is that I don’t know anything about being drunk. HA!! HA!!

What is your background in theatre? My theatre background has piled up over the past 50 years but look forward in attacking each and every role as a challenge. I love my theatre and love my theatre family even more.

* Gerald was most recently seen on the Walterdale stage as Mr. Peachum in The Threepenny Opera and Tito in Lend Me a Tenor.

* Onstage Gerald has been married many, many times.  He speculates that that Mrs. Harcourt in Anything Goes will be his 26th or 27th wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment