Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spotlight on Nathan Coppens - Kent in Reasons to be Pretty

1. What is your role on this production? I play Kent. He's rather a bully, and a friend of Greg's.


2. Why did you want to work on this production? I wanted a script I could really sink my teeth into. I love Labute's writing. Plus, I'd worked with some of the cast and crew before, and I wanted to do so again.

3. What is your background in theatre? I have a B.F.A. in Acting. I've done several shows in Edmonton and have been on a few tours. This is my fifth show with Walterdale. *Nathan was previously in Antony and Cleopatra, You Are Here and The Trial of Salome at Walterdale.

4. What is the hardest thing about being involved in the show? Scheduling. Holding down day jobs and doing a show is hard. What is the best thing? Having the chance to change lives, including your own.

5. What do you hope audiences will take away from this production?I don't want to spoil anything, so I'm going to say I hope they take away what Labute would want them to take away.


Thanks for supporting us!

No comments:

Post a Comment