Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Spotlight on Patrick Errington - Claudio in Much Ado About Nothing

1. What is your role in this production? Claudio
2. Is this your first Shakespearean production? Yes this is my first complete Shakespeare production, though my BA English major at the U of A has been focused largely on play texts of the Elizabethan/Jacobean era.
3. What is it that drew you to this production? I have a significant interest in Shakespeare's plays (and I better, as I have devoted significant time to the study of such texts from a literary standpoint at the U of A). I am also hoping to focus my acting career toward Shakespeare's plays, and this seemed like a fantastic place to start combining my past literary experience with my love for the stage.
4. Favourite thing? There are way too many for me to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment