Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Spotlight on Murray Cullen - Benedick in Much Ado About Nothing

1. What is your role in this production? Benedick
2. Is this your first Shakespearean production? I believe it is my 4th.... Lord Capulet in R&J, Dromo of Syracuse in Comedy of Errors, and Hamlet in ....that play ... about that guy....Benedick is a bit like Dromo and Hamlet smooshed together.
3. What is it that drew you to this production? A chance to play Benedick, he is one of those Shakespearean characters that you just can't say no to.
4. What is your favourite thing about the role you play? Benedick and I share many.... "qualities".... I enjoy letting him out to play. It seems to me that Love is one of the leading causes of fear, anger, pain and sorrow.... and as with all horrible things, it's hilarious when they happen to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment