Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Season Meeting

Last night was our season meeting for the 2010-2011 Season. I cannot announce anything yet, but things are decided and as soon as we finalize show dates we can proceed with acquiring the rights. I am excited, as I like this next season as much as I like the current one, but in different ways. I think that it will offer some things that weren't offered this season and will also fulfill the needs of many of our members and audiences.

Be advised, the season selection is taken very seriously, by myself and by the rest of the Board. I cannot guess at how many scripts I read and agonized over and the amount of time it took me to decide on the final configuration. As for the Board, they were quite rigorous with everything last night and that is good for Walterdale.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment