Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busy Sunday for Me and Walterdale

Today I am heading into the theatre for a sneak peek at The Mail Order Bride. They are in good shape from what I hear, so I am looking forward to seeing where it's at. I may not stay to watch the whole thing. I did that with Beautiful Thing. I wanted to see where they were at, but I wanted to save something for Opening Night. We shall see how today goes!

Later in the evening I have the second read-through of Uncle Robert's Funeral which will be read at From Cradle to Stage. The Playwright has a new draft and we will read through that a few times (and some smaller sections perhaps more than that) and see where we are at. I am looking forward to hearing the changes and seeing where the story has moved.

I have had quite a few new requests for Best Little Whorehouse in Texas auditions this week. They are filling up faster the closer we get to the actual dates! Yee haw!

Rights are pretty much in hand for next year's season. We have the contract for the last show, but there is one error in the contract that we need to get fixed (it refers to a different play by the same playwright) and then we are off. We are working on the media materials and hoping to get things out by mid May.

No comments:

Post a Comment