Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Come Back to the Walterdale, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean


We are a little over 2 weeks away from Opening Night for Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean. It opens October 14th (Wednesday) at 8:00 p.m. I am pleased to say that I have my babysitter booked and I am good to go for this one. If I can, I may check out the Director's Preview on the Monday night, but I may wish to wait for Opening. Ooooo, I can't decide! I have heard great things from the Cast and Production Team about how things are going. I love the set. It went up so quickly and easily and it is charming and provides a beautiful backdrop for this lovely piece.

Remember, Walterdale is likely the most economical theatre choice in the city. You can get tickets at Tix on the Square or at the door (cash only at the door). Tickets range from $12 - $16 and if you are severely strapped for cash, the first Thursday (October 15th) is a 2 for 1 night (bring a friend). You can't beat those prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment