Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Under Construction...

I had a brief meeting today at the theatre with Architect David Murray who had asked me to come in to select the tiles for the new main floor bathrooms. Happily we were in agreement as to the best choices. I love it when that happens! The demolition commenced today and although we will have a slight inconvenience through our next show, we will have new, wheelchair accessible ones for the final show of this season! This is very exciting and will help to make our building a little more comfortable for those who require the accommodations. A number of Board Members, past and present, have worked hard to bring about this renovation and I know I am certainly pleased to see it all come together. Thanks to John Henoch, Eric Rice, Tim Marriott and Richard Hatfield for all their work on the project. I am sure there are others, so if I didn't mention you I am sorry. I am, however, so happy to see this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment