Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Jimmy Dean Update - I am hearing great things...


I was talking to members of the cast and the production team for this show and I am hearing great things. I am excited to see it. I am debating stepping in to see a rehearsal because I don't want to interfere with the positive energy that I hear is being created and also because I want to wait to see it when it is all put together. I will think on this. If I thought there was a need for me to be in there, I would be in there in a flash, but from all reports things are moving along smoothly. The set is exciting to me. Very economical but wonderful! The Set Designer, George, had the bulk of it done in no time flat. This has given the cast a wonderful gift because they have been able to play on it a lot more than they might have been able to otherwise. It will be fun to show it off at the Open House this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment