Total Pageviews

Friday, September 11, 2009

Anxiously Waiting for News...


What terrific Auditions! We had two lovely nights of auditions for Lend Me A Tenor this week. I do not envy Elizabeth Day and her team the challenge that faces them as they cast this show. Not only do they have more than one option for each role, but they also have the challenge of matching schedules to make the project work! I went through my list and there were roles I had a list of 10 possible people for. It's a jigsaw puzzle - casting. Casting one role will lead to the next and so on. No matter the outcome, I am excited to hear who she decides on, and excited to see the show in December. If the audience laughs as much as we did during auditions it is definitely going to be a fabulous show! Stay tuned for the cast list which I hope to get and post some time next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment