Total Pageviews

Friday, July 3, 2009

Practically a Full-Time Job...

It's what I wanted, but I thought I would actually be doing AD-stuff. I spent Sunday afternoon, Tuesday morning, all of Wednesday (Canada Day - and we are talking 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. with a short break in the early evening), Thursday morning and Friday Morning at the theatre this week. I was painting and/or watching paint dry. The show needed help, and there didn't look to be anyone else to do it (there were 4 other people at various times also painting). That is what it is about. It is about 'no job too big or too small' and it is about pitching in when needed. If I couldn't be there, I wouldn't have been, but I could and it has helped a lot in this situation. I won't always be able to help out in this way, but when I can, I will.

A few other things were completed and screwed up this week. My job, which hours-wise feels full time, seems to be all about trouble-shooting and fixing problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment