Total Pageviews

Friday, May 29, 2009

Working on Selling the Season

I met to day with the young man who will be designing our artwork used in promotional materials for the next season. We tracked through the 6 shows and shared ideas and he has some nice preliminary ideas for the images required for the brochure, posters and marquee. I got a great feeling about him and he seems really enthusiastic about the work so I feel good! Randy was great in setting it up and walking me through what was required. I do admit, PR is my gray area in theatre. I truly value the help. If all goes well, the brochures will be done in time for You're a Good Man Charlie Brown! and maybe we will even have magnets (Oooooo!). I did find it funny that the show that gave me the most challenge was Whorehouse. Randy said that wasn't surprising, because it was the one I was directing so I had more of a vested interest. Made sense when you think about it. I just hope all the directors are happy with the concepts he develops...

No comments:

Post a Comment