Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Up to my Elbows...

Information on the auditions for Jimmy Dean are available here:

http://walterdaleplayhouse.com/?page_id=57

In the last three weeks I have dived into the work at Walterdale. There is always something to do. I am desperate for a timeline as I am discovering that I am always feeling like I am behind even though I am so new to the position. I have already started thinking about next season, as I think it would be valuable to have it put together earlier. I am glad that I will be directing the final show of this season so that I can use the first half of the season to get my feet on the ground. One thing I am also doing is keeping a calendar to organize the year. I can pass it along to whoever follows in my footsteps. It is nice to know when to do what!

I am also making mistakes and quickly learning how to fix them. This week I have learned to 'check the dates' - twice! Luckily the mistakes I have made are repairable. The learning curve is steep.

No comments:

Post a Comment