Total Pageviews

Monday, September 20, 2010

Reading and Painting...

That's what I am doing this week. I photocopied the 25 scripts received for From Cradle to Stage 2010-2011 today and assembled the packages for the 2 other jury members. I haven't really read any of them yet, so that is what I will start doing this week. One of our jury members is currently in a show, so it will be at least 2 weeks before we meet and make the first decisions (reducing the initial 25 down to 5 scripts to forward to the Dramaturgs). The script length ranged from 5 to 101 pages and they have a variety of cast sizes (as small as 1 and some that offer a variety of cast size depending on doubling). I imagine that there are also a variety of themes and stories. It will be a good week of reading for me.

I am also helping to paint the Perfect Pie set. We have had quite a few people come through with this job. We are led by the Master-Painter Joan Hawkins and it is coming along beautifully. I will be there for a few hours tomorrow afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment