Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Media Call - Perfect Pie

I had the pleasure of watching the first act of Perfect Pie last night after the media call. It looks so very good. It is hard to believe that they just finished the Q2Q last night and that they have a few more runs until the see an audience on Monday night. They certainly seemed ready for a house full of people. Every detail is crisp and clean and the relationships between the two sets of friends is beautifully established. I stayed for Act One and snuck out at the break between the two acts so that I save something for my Opening Night experience. It's so clean and ready I want to wait to see the finished product!

Thank you , as always, to Douglas Stewart for his fabulous photography. You can check out the pictures here: http://gallery.radgrandpa.com/Event-Photography/Theatre/Perfect-Pie/13982217_GM9oX#1027968460_RoJmg

No comments:

Post a Comment