Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Can't Wait to See the Shows!

Fringe is here! I hope to get to 3 shows tonight to kick off the Festival. So far I have 28 shows scheduled (I am waiting to buy tickets because I am coordinating with friends on a few shows). I also have 2 1/2 unscheduled days that I can fill as I choose. It is expensive, but it is technically my 'holiday' this year and it will be far less expensive than the 2 trips I took to Minnesota last summer! I will also get to see so much THEATRE! Yay! I do confess, I avoid the stand-up routines and I do focus on the shows from local performers, particularly those I know, but I have squeezed in a few interesting choices that are from far and wide merely because they intrigued me in their descriptions. I know that there are hits and misses, but I have rarely gone to a Fringe show where there wasn't something I liked/learned from the production (even that Tap Dance show a few years back...).

Anyhow, here goes... You show me yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment