Total Pageviews

Monday, July 12, 2010

Playing to Sold Out Houses...

The first five shows of The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas were Sold Out. So what does that mean? Can you still get a ticket? Probably, if you act now and contact Tix on the Square. There are 5 shows remaining in our run so you may be able to get tickets online in advance. If the night you want is sold out, you can try to get in by showing up right at 7 p.m. when the box office opens and get your name on the waiting list. Occasionally people don't show up (they forget or something comes up) and we can accommodate people. I say, occasionally, however because I don't want to make a promise that can't be kept.

For us at Walterdale this has been delightful. The cast of the show say that they can feel an incredible energy and love from their audiences and they feel so blessed to be able to do this show every night and entertain all of those in the house. I am just glad I bought my tickets early. I would hate to not be able to see it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment