Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Auditions - The Mail Order Bride

Once the season starts it really gets rolling. For me it is amazing that we can get 6 quality productions up on stage with the bulk of the labour being volunteer-members. We are mid-run of our second show, mid-rehearsal of our third show and the auditions for our fourth show are tonight and tomorrow. The fourth show of the season is Robert Clinton's The Mail Order Bride. I loved this script when I read it and I was so pleased that I had it as an option for the line-up. Tonight, Director Alex Hawkins will see the first half of his options for casting. I know he has gotten great response to his notice and that will help in selecting a strong cast. Auditions continue tomorrow night. The task for auditions is cold reads from the script, so if you haven't booked an audition, drop by and they will fit you in. The more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment