Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fringe Shows with Walterdale Members Past and Present...

I went through all my Facebook Invites and have compiled the following list of Fringe shows with Walterdale Members (past and present). There are likely more and when I pick up my program today I will scan through and see which ones I missed and update this post. Here are the ones I know about:

@Life at the Edmonton Fringe - Yardbird Suite
Addition: An Unconventional Love Story - Venue 5 - Fringe Cabaret
For the Love of a Zombie – Venue 1 - Westbury Theatre
FROM SOMETHING – Venue 1 – Westbury Theatre
GOSSAMER FEAST - Walterdale Playhouse
Mark - the fringe theatre experience! – Venue 1 - Westbury Theatre
Mockingbird Close - Venue 1 - Westbury Theatre
Second Hand Sneakers & the Hundred Mile Hump - Walterdale Theatre
Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew – BYOV Strathcona Baptist Church
That's What Al Said / Because Alan Said So - Venue 10 – Planet ZE Design
Wedding Ruiner - BYOV T -Cook County Saloon
wetware – BYOV Filthy McNasty's Pub
Zachary And The Story Telling Stones – BYOV N - Strathcona Library

Anyhow, check out these shows with Walterdale connections! And if you can't get to one of them just go to the Fringe and see a show - any show... you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment