Total Pageviews

Monday, February 2, 2009

Getting a few things to read...

I received the first 2 scripts for my perusal last night. I know that more are coming. I will start taking a walk through the ones I have received. It feels a little like when you direct and you cast a show. You know that you are going to disappoint people, but you have to make the right choice for you. I want my seasons to be good, and I also want them to reflect me as the Artistic Director. At the same time I want to be collaborative about this process. It is hard to say what will happen until I get more scripts in...

I also spent some time perusing musicals online, looking for ones that would be good for Walterdale. I want ones that will attract both strong casts and audiences and that will suit the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment