Total Pageviews

Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting Off to a Good Start?


It is official. I am the Artistic Director of Walterdale Theatre Associates for the 2009-2011 seasons. The Edmonton Journal had an article about it yesterday in which they identified me as Karen M. Finlay. A correction was printed today. The theatre announced it in the January Newsletter. I am enjoying the congratulations from well-wishers and anxiously awaiting submissions for the upcoming season. It is now my job to sift and sort and shuffle things into the right places. I will also be saving something good for myself!

I have already received emails requesting information that should really be requested of the current A.D. because they pertain to the current season. I have forwarded them on to him and to the Administrator. I will pick up the slack where I can, but I have a big task ahead of me and I want to look after that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment